1. What are your current obsessions?
Chocolate Orange Bourneville, pear cider, blogging (obviously) and The Apprentice
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Jeans, jeans or jeans
3. Last dream you had?
I was swimming in a pool full of kitchen utensils ... work that one out!
4. Last thing you bought?
Suncream for my impending Walt Disney World trip
5. What are you listening to?
Right now I'm listening to people talking in the office, phones ringing and the tippy tappy of my keyboard
6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
Annapurna, the Hindu goddess of food .. just because I like it, not because I'm good at it!
7. Favourite holiday spots?
Cancale in France, Barcelona and Scotland
8. Reading right now?
Just finished White Tiger which took me forever to read. I only read before bed and end up nodding off. Looking forward to the airport bookshops tomorrow!
9. Four words to describe yourself.
Daft, Blonde, Excited and Impatient
10. Guilty pleasure?
Crap TV ... I like nothing more than putting the kids to bed, the husband going out to five a side and lying on the sofa watching rubbish.
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
12. Favourite spring thing to do?
Picnic in the park, plus Spring signals the start of camping season
13. Planning to travel to next?
Walt Disney World, Florida ... tomorrow!
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Husband's indian fishcakes with tomato rice. I salivate when I think about it.
15. When did you last get tipsy?
Friday night at Teacher Friend Mother of Three's secret squirrel birthday meal
16. Favourite ever film?
It really does depend what mood I'm in ... Today, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
17. Care to share some wisdom?
If only ...
18. Song you can't get out of your head?
Mamma Mia - it's on a loop in our house
19. Thing you are looking forward to?
Both going to Walt Disney World and coming back from Walt Disney World and seeing the family
Rules of the meme. Respond and rework. Answer questions on your own blog. Replace one question. Add one question. Tag 8 people.
Caution ... Woman At Work
Not Waving But Drowning
Some Mothers Do Ave Em
Thing 1 and Thing 2
Ali Blah Blah
Under the Influence
Four Down Mum To Go